Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

Brilliant win and well done Manuel for bringing on Kolarov when he did.

We needed stiffening up down the left and instead of his usual move of bring on Bony, he made the perfect substitution to solidify us. Brilliant goals all round in particular Kolarov's.

Bournemouth were pretty shit, but you can only beat what's in front of you. Roll on Wednesday which will be a completely different kettle of fish.

With material like that a slot at Hopwood Unionist Club awaits ;-)

Fuck me, I haven't been in there for about 20 years. I was never a big fan of the place. They were happy to see my mate playing the bandit, they even give him change for it at the bar. Then when he dropped the jackpot(£100) they tried telling him he couldn't keep because he wasn't a member. It kicked off big time but he left with his money.

Thank goodness for that. Top performance, sparkling football and 4 great goals. Hats off to the travelling support. The away support for City always amazes me. Confidence boost for PSG too.

Great win. Looking forward to watching MOTD.

Didn't expect KDB to click straight away

Four goals
Clean sheet
No new injuries
Game time for KVB and Nasri
Confidence restored
West Ham drop two points
A lovely sunny evening to sit out and have a beer

and still people moan.

Fuck me, I haven't been in there for about 20 years. I was never a big fan of the place. They were happy to see my mate playing the bandit, they even give him change for it at the bar. Then when he dropped the jackpot(£100) they tried telling him he couldn't keep because he wasn't a member. It kicked off big time but he left with his money.
There's little in this world as small minded as a steward at a social club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.