Boxing day games Discussion inc bets etc

Liverpool is weird these days, one day they are awesome the next they are pretty tame. However Stoke is a very good team this year (as usual I guess)

Stoke have been brilliant today. Really good performance. At it from minute one, wasted little, given Liverpool little, passed it well, broken well, not stopped running. Fans also been right behind them all game.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:25 pm --<br /><br />
thenabster said:
Liverpool is weird these days, one day they are awesome the next they are pretty tame.
Typifies a mid table team.

Stoke's major problem is away form. No doubts that will change when they play us though ;)

Ray78 said:
Stoke's major problem is away form. No doubts that will change when they play us though ;)
Since they've come up I think our home Prem record against them is something like a 13-0 aggregate score.

Caveman said:
Ray78 said:
Since they've come up I think our home Prem record against them is something like a 13-0 aggregate score.

We have a decent home record against them, but the way we are playing at the moment that doesn't look like a safe bet.

they're in 9 unbeaten games run, biggest one for them since 1974.

Samaras scored great goal today:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw84go_dundee-vs-celtic-0-1-samaras_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw84go ... aras_sport</a>

TCIB said:
That was a penalty if ever i saw one, Wigan got screwed then.

Terrible reffing, terrible.

They get screwed in more or less every game, it's ridiculous. We've had some horrible decisions against us but Wigan are the most hard done by every season, they are like the 'little' club the referees can treat like dirt without any notice.

LoveCity said:
TCIB said:

They get screwed in more or less every game, it's ridiculous. We've had some horrible decisions against us but Wigan are the most hard done by every season, they are like the 'little' club the referees can treat like dirt without any notice.

And their manager is so gracious in defeat,a proper gent,feel for em at times,unlike a lot on here anyway !!

meeesh said:
LoveCity said:
TCIB said:

And their manager is so gracious in defeat,a proper gent,feel for em at times,unlike a lot on here anyway !!

I feel for Roberto i really do, top class manager imo.

Looooooooooooooooooool @ that hand of god then by the reading fella.

That was about as cynical as it gets the cheeky fucker hehe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.