Boycott the M*rror

I saw the infamous late 90s back page cos my brother used to buy this pisspoor publication. I'm pleased to say that after wise words from me he has never bought it again.
For any of you lurking Mirror hacks, fuck off and die. Maxwell style.

Instead of sitting on our arses and moaning in here, we really should be highlighting this and making them look like the pricks they are. Facebook, Twitter, press, blogs, etc. i suggest a Twitter hashtag of #Mirrorwankers unless anyone's got a better one. I've got some contacts at The Mail, who hate The Mirror so I'll let them know. Journos read this site anyway so they'll presumably be aware of it.

They are strictly within their legal rights of course but the big guy bullying the little guy never plays well. They make us look like shit, let's do the same to them. Let's find out if other sites are affected or it's just us. If it turns out it's just us then we can really go to town on them.
Count me in PB.. Retweeted already

What I don't understand with regards to Rics notice. How can Rich be held responsible for what is posted on his forum. I don't understand how the responsibility lies with Rich.......like if I copied and pasted an article text from the faily M!rror into my Facebook status. Would they contact Zuckerberg?
If I'm being a bit thick my apologies just don't get it.
Because Ric is a bit like spiderman.
With great power comes great responsibility.

The Mirror have been settling out of court re phone hacking, they are in serious financial problems and hopefully go under soon. they know that with 300m facebook likes any pro united and anti city story is pure click bait gold. I pity them they will not be here in 2 years

Not sure if it is the same in the UK, but In the USA, If the article is available through an internet source that does not require a log-in, it is in the public domain. As long as the source is cited, it is absolutely legal to use.

@Damocles @Ric the site is a US site isn't it? Tell them to get fucked.

The Mail is no better.And that includes Samuels. ! In fact most of the vitriol I read about us has been copied and pasted on here.. So I I'll avoid
this thread in future and any thread of similar content. In this case ignorance is indeed bliss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.