Boycott the M*rror

If you use NewsNow to get City info, you can stop the Mirror from appearing on the feed. Click on the name of the website and select Hide Publication

bnSMV7l.png

Do this and you won't be tempted to read their anti-City nonsense.
Just done it for all their group, great tip, thanks for that.

The fact the media has to attack our club at every opportunity to appease their readers/viewers , proves we are on the right track , a few hacks working to a script provided by their superiors or Sky's pathetic atttempts to undermine us, is simply not going to make one iota of difference to where our club is heading. In a decade these f*ckers in the media who criticise and try to belittle MCFC , will be dancing to our tune.

It's dead simple. The mirror out of all the clubs have picked us out to attack. When we have responded they have seen their arse. The club read this site I'm sure so they should now do the right thing and back us. Ban this pathetic rag from our ground.wanna play hard ball? Bring it the fuck on.

I shall continue not reading them, not sure why anyone would considering the constant bile they spew forth.

Was it the Mirror that ran the article which took the piss after we had played Mansfield in the auto glass windscreens trophy and then compared our crowd to that of the rags in the champions league the following evening?

Even when we were shit they hated us and could not wait to stick the boot in. It must be killing them now we are good.

It's dead simple. The mirror out of all the clubs have picked us out to attack. When we have responded they have seen their arse. The club read this site I'm sure so they should now do the right thing and back us. Ban this pathetic rag from our ground.wanna play hard ball? Bring it the fuck on.
Well said Bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.