Bradford City thread

Good win today @Bantamgaz, still not scoring enough goals like but that will come.
Three wins from three games since the Welsh genius was sacked.

I don’t know if Kevin McDonald - the player/caretaker manager - is interested in the job full time, but he is doing his chances of getting it no harm at all.

Three wins from three games since the Welsh genius was sacked.

I don’t know if Kevin McDonald - the player/caretaker manager - is interested in the job full time, but he is doing his chances of getting it no harm at all.
I agree he’s doing a great job, they have to find a way though to score more goals, but for now getting wins and moving up that table is the most important thing.

Strange decision really as he always gets his team to play better second half of the season except the times he doesn’t. They could have been really dynamic with more time.

Mark Hughes 100% right 16% of the time. Welsh rag ****.

Good to see the Bantams have picked up since Hughes was sacked, massievly under achieving, they should be at the top end of the table.

Hopefully they can push on

I’m at Valley Parade now for the Bradford v Stockport game, it’s a great atmosphere, Stockport have brought around 2k

Quick update

We are fooking crap

Gave the attendance of 16,542 amazing brilliant super support at league 2 level sadly in the real world it was 6,200........... thays how fooking bad it is now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.