Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a shame if we can't mould this lad into a top talent. Only has 1 year left on his contract, so we need to sort that out first and foremost. Once he fills out a bit, as he will do over the next 2 or 3 years, he will be very hard to stop. Has unbelievable natural talent, but at the moment he needs to learn when to release the ball and to get his head up more.

still think he is most likely to fulfill his potential faster ahead of foden. I see Diaz as more of an attacker while foden is a midfielder. hopefully pep uses Diaz more frequently and convince him to stay. seems like real are sniffing around

Called up to Spain's U19 squad, I thought he'd shown enough glimpses of his talent to merit a call to the U21 squad, but I guess they think it's too early.

One year left on his contract. I'm afraid we will lose him if we don't give him chances

such a shame he didnt get mins today really really hope he doesnt get fed up and follows sancho.
I'm afraid he will. No reason not to play him today. If he started at LW instead of Sterling today for example, there's no way we would lose this game. Sancho is a world class talent, and so is Diaz so we better offer him another contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.