Brahim Diaz

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Bpughh, 11 Feb 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karen7

karen7

Girona have made a request to loan Brahim Díaz (17) from City, but Pep Guardiola will only decide after watching Brahim in pre-season. [AS]

2. domalino

domalino

Normally I'd feel uncomfortable about loaning someone that young, but it's his home country, and the club is half owned by his agent and half owned by us, so seems a pretty safe bet. If it goes well, he could be fast tracked into the team for 18/19.

3. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

Think a Maffeo like stuff that he's only loaned in January when things get more serious and there is no more League Cup (maybe the semis and the finals) would be a nice solution too, as he'd able to have few more trainings with the first team under Pep & co. Of course, it'd then depend on the situation of Girona or his development here, but I don't see any harm if hee stays in Manchester for at least half a season.

4. WallyA

WallyA

I reckon if he get's loaned out next season he'll be there for 2 years, don't see us doing 1 year loans and bringing players back directly into first team.

Unless he happens to have an extraordinary season, which I don't see happening in the first year, he'll defo need time to adjust playing man's football.

5. Alber Fenoll Espejo

Alber Fenoll Espejo

Higlight Brahim Diaz

6. Nigel De Shlong

Nigel De Shlong

I see a bit of Aguero in him, think its his dribbling and cutting inside... maybe more of a creative type player than out and out goalscorer.
    Looking forward to watching him in pre-season.

[​IMG]

7. Mkram23

Mkram23

Was it me or was Brahim holding onto the ball a tad long?

8. The Footy Diary

The Footy Diary

A little bit but I suppose that could be down to wanting to impress in the first-team environment.

9. WallyA

WallyA

He really isn't suited to playing on the wings, but unfortunately, Foden is better at playing the centre, which is Diaz's best position.

10. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Disagree, Diaz is at least equal as CM/AM . Unless you're basing this opinion on 1 game vs Utd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.