Brazil vs Mexico

GHoddle said:
Breaker said:
Dos Santos is always class for Mexico isn't he? Surely he could have been more beneficial for Spuds' squad than Louis Saha yet never plays.

Harry doesn't like him.

But I thought he 'gets the best out of players'

Dos Santos is always amazing at international level... he played New Zealand a while back in a friendly and he just killed us pretty much all on his own... But at Tottenham he looked average and even at Galatasaray he wasn't meant to have been playing that good.. maybe he needs to go back to the Mexican league and with his home crowds will perform better?

Chevelle said:
Dos Santos is always amazing at international level... he played New Zealand a while back in a friendly and he just killed us pretty much all on his own... But at Tottenham he looked average and even at Galatasaray he wasn't meant to have been playing that good.. maybe he needs to go back to the Mexican league and with his home crowds will perform better?

That Chicarito for utd has gone uber shit also. I wonder if it is possibly a common Mexican trait to get homesick or similar.

How long has he been at spurs. Just Harry that has frozen him out or ?
I remember a spud lad i know (not a dickhead spud) said he liked the london nightlife to much then moaned about not getting a look in.
Is that true ?

TCIB said:
Chevelle said:

That Chicarito for utd has gone uber shit also. I wonder if it is possibly a common Mexican trait to get homesick or similar.

How long has he been at spurs. Just Harry that has frozen him out or ?
I remember a spud lad i know (not a dickhead spud) said he liked the london nightlife to much then moaned about not getting a look in.
Is that true ?

Looks like since 2008.. his stats aren't too bad... at Ipswich 4 goals in 8 appearances is nothing to be sneezed at!

→ Ipswich Town (loan) 8 (4)

→ Galatasaray (loan) 14 (0)

→ Racing Santander (loan) 16 (5)

Also on Wikipedia is does mention about his night life not making 'arry too happy... turning up late for training often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.