Break dancing at the Olympics

8n47of.jpg

Biggest issue with the Olympics is too much on at the same time. It needs to have the same amount of events but be double the length to give the smaller sports a chance to be watched.

As a comparison against other major events:

2018 World Cup - 29 days
2026 World Cup - 39 days
2023 Rugby World Cup - 55 days
2024 Cricket World Cup - 46 days

Olympics - 19 days?!?

Rhythmic gymnastics is in the Olympics so why not Breaking? It’s more a sport than Golf. At least breakers wear trackies and trainers.

Honestly, one thing I really love about the Olympics is for about three weeks I become a pseudo-expert in these incredibly esoteric sports. I will watch anything if it's competitive and requires skill. If they stuck tiddlywinks on there, then I'd be on the red button watching it all day.

Why not ?

It'll pave the way for Clog dancers to think globally in 20 years from now1713395216936.gif

Rhythmic gymnastics is in the Olympics so why not Breaking? It’s more a sport than Golf. At least breakers wear trackies and trainers.
No karate at this Olympics and this is the last olympics with boxing.

I would have thought ballroom dancing had a bigger world wide participation. Not that I am into ballroom dancing.....yet ( I believe it comes with age??)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.