Breakfast Radio

meeesh

Is it me or the standard of the Breakfast Radio shows in this area are fucking awful

My journey into Manchester in a morning,generally takes around 30 mins,which generally starts in the car around 6.15 ish;

Real Radio - 2 girls and a guy....what a load of fucking tripe,talking shite,and I mean talking shite,it doesnt work !!

Then I switch to BBC Manchester for the 6.30 news and sports headlines,before the most ignorant,arrogant up his own arse wanker namely Alan Beswick starts spouting his tripe.

He is just not funny,(he probably claims not to be) but his arrogance across the airwaves drive me to shouting at the radio

Then switch to

Capital FM

Well fuck me.another 3 muppets to try and entertain,I am from Chorley me,and have quite a broad accent,but that clown (wingman ?) really makes us sound like thick fuckers,with his der der der tones

Anyway,rant over,but to summarise,Breakfast Radio presenters are SHITE

I think Radio is just shit in general? no matter what region, time of day....

Only shows worth listening to for me:

Clint Boon on XFM
George Galloway on TalkShite
Keys & Gray on Talkshite

Oh yea Talkshite,forgot to mention that....can just about stomach Brazil,but that Knobhead Irani is a fucking rag twat..and can he talk shite.....useless

Alan Beswick is the most arroant,smug twunt to ever grace the airwaves.This self opinionated arsewipe is nothing but a bully.If anyone calls, who can hold an argument against this turd,they are swiftly shouted down and then cut off.Like most other phone in shows,you may think,but this prick has a really horrible and condescending air about him.He was particularly bad when he did the show that follows the breakfast show(the one that the goddamn awful Heather `I`d love to talk to you` Stott,and dont get me started on her!) does now.Has an opinion on everything,which is always the right one.An absolute cnut of the highest order.
(Oh and in case you are wondering,am forced to listen to this drivel at work,where I share a test room with morons,who find this kind of radio entertainment)
Rant over.

MIKEYP said:
Alan Beswick is the most arroant,smug twunt to ever grace the airwaves.This self opinionated arsewipe is nothing but a bully.If anyone calls, who can hold an argument against this turd,they are swiftly shouted down and then cut off.Like most other phone in shows,you may think,but this prick has a really horrible and condescending air about him.He was particularly bad when he did the show that follows the breakfast show(the one that the goddamn awful Heather `I`d love to talk to you` Stott,and dont get me started on her!) does now.Has an opinion on everything,which is always the right one.An absolute cnut of the highest order.
(Oh and in case you are wondering,am forced to listen to this drivel at work,where I share a test room with morons,who find this kind of radio entertainment)
Rant over.

Feel for you mate,as for that Heather Stott.....a glorified weather presenter at best,truly awful

Stevie B said:
I think Radio is just shit in general? no matter what region, time of day....

Only shows worth listening to for me:

Clint Boon on XFM
George Galloway on TalkShite
Keys & Gray on Talkshite

As much as i hate the tyrant loving cat his show does provide laughs with all the drunk people that come on ranting

I listen to Alan Brazil and Ronnie in the morning. It's usually complete tripe, but at least it doesn't get me angry.

It's not some chirpy presenters getting people to ring or txt in with funny stories, when all I want to do is punch someone in the neck and go back to bed. It's not 'morning songs' or loud music that gets me in a bad mood.

It's just two people talking about crap, it's enough to keep you amused but you barely notice it in the background.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.