"BREAKING NEWS!" sweepstake

lol I like these so far, we are an optimistic bunch aren't we?! Anyway, here's mine- late July: City coasting to victory at home in Europa Cup qualifier against random Eastern Europe opposition when Dunne scores own goal, then concedes penalty AND gets sent off in last 5mins. City hold on to victory however and end up winning the competition. The game goes down in folklore as the turning point in City's history.

Maurizio Gaudino appointed as special automotive adviser to the players

Barry conlon appointed celebrity hairstylist!

July.

Steve copple named as the manager of the premier league's first gay, cross gender and T.V team. MINCE FC (sponsored by "A finger of fudge")

He heads up a management team including Graham Le Saux, Mark Lawrenson Sol Campbell and John O'Shay.

july 1st, Sheik Mansour attends his first home game.....not realising the seasons over :p

mark hughes 1st backroom appointment of the summer wil be micheal Plattini as european scout.

hughes said "micheal does seem to be every game, so who better"

August 2nd: Everyone agrees we have ruined football and the leagues are disbanded.
August 3rd: Many of the teams set up a shove ha'penny league.
August 4th: City join the shove ha'penny league.
August 5th: City thrown out of the league for using £2 coins instead of ha'penny's. Teams allege that the size and weight of a £2 coin gives us an unfair advantage.

july 31st man city make triple signing of messi,villa and kaka for combined fee of 300 million and combined wage fee of 1 million a week
august 3rd man city announce my birthday and the shiek buys me a ferrari
august 4th baconface,wenger and benitez have dinner with platini
august 5th uefa announce that we must retract all our bids and are not allowed to bid over 6 million for a player because it is forbidden that we are allowed to gatecrash the top 4
august 6th i shoot platini

july 1st vassel given 3 year strikers coaching contract
july 2nd fergie given a 3 year jail sentence for abducting kaka at manchester airport
july 3rd john terry signs for city on 5 year contract worth £160k a week <serious>
grand prix in u.a.e ferrari change there car to all light blue for one race at the shiek,s wishes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.