Breaking records/stats thread

5 more league goals and Erling breaks 30 again

Has that ever been done 2 seasons on the bounce ?

City's 4-0 victory at Craven Cottage on Saturday 11th May 2024 was our 16th successive win over Fulham in all competitions - marking the longest winning run by a team against any opponent in English football history.

City's 4-0 victory at Craven Cottage on Saturday 11th May 2024 was our 16th successive win over Fulham in all competitions - marking the longest winning run by a team against any opponent in English football history.
It's funny but the games against them I always remebmber are the loss 5 goal away defeat and the game under Thaskin when they came from 2-0 down to win and stay up.

Suppose it's what being a blue....

It's funny but the games against them I always remebmber are the loss 5 goal away defeat and the game under Thaskin when they came from 2-0 down to win and stay up.

Suppose it's what being a blue....
I always remember that one, as well. Mostly for that **** Dempsey celebrating the winner in front of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.