Brendan Rodgers new Celtic Manager (P3)

Very decent manager in my opinion, took highly unfancied Swansea up and helped them become an established Premier League side, then he took a Liverpool side closer to a Premier League title than the've ever been. Fucked up the season after mind but any team would struggle losing Suarez. I reckon he's too good for the SPL but he will make sure Celtic get 10 in a row.

Wouldn't want him at City mind, he speaks utter bollocks and makes me cringe.

Remember when he turned down a coaching role at City. Thank fuck for that.

I think there are two Brendan Rogers – one is a good coach who did a great job at Swansea on the back of some well respected backroom work under notable managers.
The other is the former Liverpool manager who lost all sense of what he was saying or doing.
I hope the former turns up for Roberts sake!

His time among the emotionally incontinent grief monkeys will serve him well up there. I fully expect him to be in the middle of the pitch waving candles and singing a duet with plastic jock/fan Rod Stewart before the end of next season.

Next update of the dictionary this needs to go in as the absolute definition of a Liverpool fan.

Just think, 2 years ago Brodge was taking cheap shots at us when it looked like we weren't going to win the league.

Look at him now the arrogant twat.

Next update of the dictionary this needs to go in as the absolute definition of a Liverpool fan.
Absolutely. Excellent definition!

As for Brenda, before he went to Klanfield I didn't really have an opinion one way or the other on him. Having seen and heard his views since being poisoned by the Scouse atmos, however, is a different matter: I now can't stand the bloke and wish he'd fuck off out of football altogether - which, if he takes the Celtic job he'll effectively be doing anyway!
His comments over the Sterling issue were a fucking disgrace: publicly lambasting us for taking one of their better players away from them, and yet being quite happy to take some of Southampton's players away from them.

Besides, I've never forgiven the fucker for killing Quint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.