Brentford (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

He didn’t pull him, he backed in to him, pushing him and stopping him from attempting to stop the through ball.
it was a smart move designed on the training ground. Toney did a job on Ake but who was supposed to take responsibility for Maupay? Guardiol or Rodri?
It wasn't a great goal to concede and we looked shaky under their physical pressure. Its not like we don't have physical specimens in our back four - maybe we are too nice.

Why was it fine? His tone. He knew what he was doing. I had no idea at 50 odd a direct kick from a keeper can’t be offside. There’s no reason why a kid playing upfront would. A kid who is just all about playing footie up top.

Fuck the scouse **** and his smart **** question.
I thought everyone knew you can't be offside from a goal kick, same as a throw in...

To be honest that’s quite funny, and Walker would have been better off laughing and replying with something like ”I did mate, your mum’s in our dressing room”.

Walker comes across as taking himself far too seriously.

I have never been able to warm to the bloke but I acknowledge he’s been a great servant to the club.

What a fantastic result and performance, at a really tough place to go. They remind me a lot of Wimbeldon from back in the day but with more skill, a lot more skill.

My only concern is that the players and staff didn't know that you can't be offside from a goalkick, which every Sunday league player knows, in fact I'm sure Sergio scored such a goal.

Onwards and upwards CTID
V Huddersfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.