Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

The word momentum keeps cropping up on here. If we had played the ‘first’ team for winning momentum and lost to a good Brentford team ( due to half-arsed first teamers not wanting to get injured in a meaningless game) not sure that would have helped confidence. I’m not convinced the main players have niggles but just resting em mentally and physically . And a bit of mind games at play too .

Players have been in party mode for two weeks and it shows. Hugely worrying for momentum.

I’m making a judgement of what I’ve seen in the flesh particularly over last few weeks,with a couple of fringe players,to be quite frank are crap,and not what this squad has had in past few years,so if this is the back up,which I doubt it is,then we are in a bit of trouble,but either way they should be binned as deemed not good enough

I’ve read a post on one in particular with a few saying they don’t know football if they think he’s crap,which is again laughable,strength in depth has always been a trait we’ve had in recent years,we haven’t now……..at the minute

So match thread reaction my fucking arse
We need direct replacements for those that leave & those who are not at our level, plus a couple of real quality additions to improve the squad depth and quality.

We have some outstanding academy players who may step in to the squad as Rico Lewis has done but we can’t repeat the situation where for example Rodri has to play so often without rest.

Tixi and Pep will have a plan,good players will want to come,and with the CL final at Wembley next June, we’ll probably have to play another 60 games.

Fucking fantastic, what a time to be a City fan !!

I can’t get fucked off about a dead rubber anymore, I’m too long in the tooth. I’ll get fucked off next week if we don’t turn up. But I’m very confident we will.
Think we all agree on that one !

Reactions: TFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.