Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Well done lads. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans.
You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially the Soft Southern Nylons. Especially the biased know nothing biased, stupid media, who only see teams in red! Especially the Specsavers needing, nibbly squirrels, lazy, ignorant, Wombles that they are who think they can grind us. Think again foolish nincompoops. Don’t you know by now who we are?? Ha, Ha.
We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

Well done John Boy. MOTM
Welcome back Erling. I hope the naysayers are eating their words after slagging you off!! You will always come back.
There is a rule: never slag off a proven goal scorer. He will come back to bite you in the bum.

3 points and we move on and up, a couple of good perfprmances but the team looked disjointed and lacked balance having said that Brentford stuck at it and made things as ugly as they could.
Yes I said before absolutely no cohesion in the team. It needs sorting ASAP. Put Phil in the middle, so wasted out wide.

And ffs when does the mighty Rodri get a rest???

I couldn’t go tonight but managed to catch most of it the telly. It was hard work but it’s games like this we’ll look back on and say that’s why we won the league again.

Think its more a case of us just being no where near clinical enough and giving keepers a good chance to make the saves.
We usually have by far the best goal difference and we are cresting the chances but our end product has fallen off a cliff this season. Some of our misses are just so bad its hard to see how we missed.
Watching City sometimes reminds me of playing FiFA on easy.

We get to a point where we expect every shot and header to go in and we turn into Raheem Sterling.

I'm glad Erling scores because I was feeling he's going to hit the post. It was that kind of game.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Well done lads. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans.
You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially the Soft Southern Nylons. Especially the biased know nothing biased, stupid media, who only see teams in red! Especially the Specsavers needing, nibbly squirrels, lazy, ignorant, Wombles that they are who think they can grind us. Think again foolish nincompoops. Don’t you know by now who we are?? Ha, Ha.
We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

Well done John Boy. MOTM
Welcome back Erling. I hope the naysayers are eating their words after slagging you off!! You will always come back.
You should write a book. So much content and colourful language. It’s good to read and chuckle at the same time.

Alvarez ran his bollocks off tonight but its not working for him as he is in really poor form. Got a nice assist but he cant hit a barn door right now and most his play is sloppy.
give him a rest and bring him off the bench a few games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.