Brentford (H) - Tues 20th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d just take a win,but I will say someone is going to be on the end of thrashing very soon the amount of chances we are creating but obviously not finishing at the moment will come to a head for a team or two ..
I just hope the thrashing comes against the Rags and we save some goals for the Dippers.

I have seen a few comments mentioning this but haven’t gone through the many related threads to see if it is actually happening in any great volume.

Are blues actually returning to the “Haaland is actually a hindrance” talking point and calling for him to be dropped?

The player that’s just come back from injury, whose grandmother just passed, but still has two goals and an assist in just over 360 minutes of football whilst always being double or triple-marked?

Good to see you back in harness, incidentally.

Thanks for taking the effort to respond comprehensively. New players have let us down this season. It’s not a dig at them but more expected. I would love for Gvardiol to be playing at as a high level CB not a Lb but I can understand why pep has decided against that.

Replacing the impact of Mahrez and Gundo was never going to be easy. It’s not u fair to suggest that the new players will be able to do that. Look at Phillips, I wanted him to be the new de jong type of player and he never was. He wasn’t even at the level of Gareth Barry.

Anyway, I can see why it looks like the new players are getting the blame but imo they have not been up to the high standards expected of a city player. Hopefully they will after the normal adjustment period. They also may not be good enough.
yeah but they’re getting blamed even when the facts show otherwise, or when they don’t even step on the pitch.

city are more successful with kova next to rodri than with alvarez next to rodri. feel free to check if you don’t believe me.

it’s probably irrelevant anyway, alea iacta est. torches, pitchforks, tar and feathers are out and there will be blood.

I have seen a few comments mentioning this but haven’t gone through the many related threads to see if it is actually happening in any great volume.

Are blues actually returning to the “Haaland is actually a hindrance” talking point and calling for him to be dropped?

The player that’s just come back from injury, whose grandmother just passed, but still has two goals and an assist in just over 360 minutes of football whilst always being double or triple-marked?
Don't go on his player performance thread, if you didn't know any better you'd think he was an opposition player by reading some of the shite on there!

This team would batter Brentford:
Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Kdb
Bobb
Foden (central)
Haaland

This team would make Brentford look like prime AC Milan:
Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Alvarez (central)
KdB
Doku
Foden (RW)
Haaland

I’m going 7-0 City and I’m not even joking.
Pep was furious after the chav match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.