Brentford PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Why on earth did Foden only get 6.9 on the bbc sport website? 8 city players better?
Very good question. Something strange going on at the BBC sport website..last match against Burnley,during the game I checked and Foden was showing as our best player with a rating of 7.51 iirc with Alvarez at 7.48 with The KDB behind in 3rd place. Anyone not at the game and who trusts the BBC for balanced neutral observations would have been way off the mark,certainly when comparing their ratings to ours.

The very next game the tables are reversed...bizzare.

Does Garth Crookes provide the ratings because he is well known for being way off the mark,both in his team of the week ramblings,...and of course during his sad ,little , short- lived ,man utd playing career...

Just showed this to my wife, then a picture of Phil. Her reply, who does he play for????

To be fair we're just about to jet off to Madeira for a few days, but still...

Phil was fantastic, the third was a thing of beauty, Erl such a handful and teen Kevin he's great. Hooolian very unlucky to find their keeper in inspired form, Ake and Eddie pretty decent, Josko best game in a blue shirt, everyone else good.

For them maupay was a busy annoying twat, Bellamyesque perhaps, but snide and a dick. If they're touting Toney as a £100M player, I must be worth £25m, and I'm shit!

Well done Stockport superstar , drawing level on goals with Carlos Tevez, Happy Birthday Carlito!

Why on earth did Foden only get 6.9 on the bbc sport website? 8 city players better?
There’s a lot of sad Saka / Trunt fanboys in their bedrooms refreshing their cookies and voting for ‘anyone but’. Hope they’re not old enough to vote in an election.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.