BRIAN SWANSON - SSN -

BlueSinceBirth

Does anybody know how much Red Bull Brian Swanson drinks on Transfer Deadline Day? or is he always like this?

"OMFG, I'M BEING TOLD BY MY SOURCES ON MY 20 MOBILE PHONES THAT HAMILTON ARE ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING TOM ELLIOT!!! OMFG I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT, EX LEEDS, 20 YEARS OLD, SORRY GEORGIE, BUT I'M GONNA HAVE TO HAVE A QUICK WANK OVER THIS ONE"

"JESUS CHRIST! GEORGIE THOMPSON LISTEN TO THIS, OH MY GOD, ANDY CARROL IS APPARENTLY ON THER VERGE OF **FAINTS**

Deadline-Day-Logo-Simple-800_1858381.jpg

liamctid said:
Did you know that he's gay? (Serious)

Of no relevance whatsoever and not too sure why you would even mention it?

He is however a silly twat who gets paid to spout bollox 99% of the time and because of that he annoys the fuck out of me.

blueinsa said:
liamctid said:
Did you know that he's gay? (Serious)

Of no relevance whatsoever and not too sure why you would even mention it?

He is however a silly twat who gets paid to spout bollox 99% of the time and because of that he annoys the fuck out of me.

Just remembered that I heard about it the other day, I'd say it's not a well known thing. Wasn't meant to make you dislike him more or whatever, just found it pretty surprising!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.