Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

Just a tragedy all round - murdered for being different - RIP Brianna hope you are truly at peace
She's was on a list of victims that they wanted to target, the police concluded that her being transgender was not a factor.

Come on Justice Yip let the press name the bastards and give them both a minimum of 40 years before parole can be considered. RIP Brianna xx

They can't be given such a sentence. Because of they're age the maximum is 27 years. But given that they seem to be psychopathic, I'd imagine they probably won't ever be released and are likely to end up in a secure hospital at some point.

If they hadn't been caught they would have gone on to be serial killers.
I hope that they never get out, they can never be trusted. Whole life tariffs are extremely rare but they deserve them, the public need protection.
The USA have it right, they don't mind giving life without the possibility of parole.

She's was on a list of victims that they wanted to target, the police concluded that her being transgender was not a factor.
Seems debatable to me, the lad said he wanted to hear if she screamed like a girl or a man.

This is difficult for me to post but my granddaughter who’s 16 in a weeks time is transgender, it’s been obvious for some years now and Mrs H was upset but very understanding. Admitting transgender is not easy and our granddaughter went from a very happy child to a very confused teenager, I’m so glad she’s “come out” because I feared the worst for her mental health. She seems a lot better now, it matters not what a child is, gay, straight, transgender, its unconditional love from the family.

RIP Brianna, my thoughts are very much with her parents to whom she was very precious, these bastards are on a par with Venables and Thompson.

Truly horrific case of brutality that is beyond evil.

There can be no coming back for so called human beings that commit barbarity like this.

Throw the fucking key away.

Dig hole, throw in, fill hole and job done.

Listening to Briannas parents was heartbreaking and how they found the strength to sympathise with the parents of those evil little cunts shows what decent people they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.