bridge and theo

Leading scorer Robin van Persie (groin) misses out, while midfielder Abou Diaby (thigh) and striker Eduardo (groin) also picked up knocks.

French tactician Wenger, though, has received a major boost with captain Cesc Fabregas available following three months out with a knee injury.

Furthermore, Theo Walcott (knee), Emmanuel Adebayor (hamstring) and defender Mikael Silvestre (calf) are fit again, while striker Nicklas Bendtner (knee) should be available.

Winger Samir Nasri (virus) is a doubt and forward Carlos Vela is not due back from Mexico duty until Friday morning so may be rested. Long-term absentee Tomas Rosicky continues his recovery.

Bellamy concern
City manager Mark Hughes could be without striker Craig Bellamy but expects top-scorer Robinho to be fit for selection.

Bellamy is a major doubt with the knee injury that flared up again on international duty with Wales and forced him to miss his country's midweek defeat to Germany.

Robinho also limped off during Brazil's 3-0 win over Peru on Wednesday, but Hughes is hopeful the 24-year-old will be available as City try and claim a first away league win since August.

Wayne Bridge could return from a hamstring strain, while Michael Johnson, Martin Petrov, Daniel Sturridge, Benjani and Didi Hamann are all nearing a return from injury.

basically we are without our main centre forward and our top goals scorer is only arriving back from international duty the afternoon before the game and with a slight possible injury and boj also injured as well

petrov and jonno arent likely to feature even thogh there names have been dropped into that article

benjani is innaffective when on the pitch so may as well stay off it!

while arsenal have one of the best playerss in the league back (fabregas) and their best forward (adebeyour) returning as well along with walcott who is a huge player for them.

it really doesnt look good and we will need one hell of a performance from shay and the defence to get anything out of this game.

Just said on SSN that Walcott was passed fit for the game, He is useless anyway, He's quick but thats bout it, his shooting is crap, the same with his crosses, his final ball is crap, I hope he starts!

SWPISHOME said:
Just said on SSN that Walcott was passed fit for the game, He is useless anyway, He's quick but thats bout it, his shooting is crap, the same with his crosses, his final ball is crap, I hope he starts!

hmmm i think you are being a tad unfair on him there......id rather walcott than a few of our players including benjani, evans or caceido...he is a bigger attacking threat than the lot of them!!! ( i know he doesnt play in the same position as them)

simon23 said:
SWPISHOME said:

hmmm i think you are being a tad unfair on him there......id rather walcott than a few of our players including benjani, evans or caceido...he is a bigger attacking threat than the lot of them!!! ( i know he doesnt play in the same position as them)

It wouldnt be hard to e better than Benji or Evans! Everybody is entitled to there own opinion and I think he's a waister.

I think we'll find that having Adebayor back is a fucking disaster for us. This happened with Chelski when they had Essien available again and now we face Arse with Fabregas and Adebayor.

FFS!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.