bridge signs b4 game tomoz

meldrew said:
awaydayjinx87 said:
i think ure just FUKIN wrong haha by portsmouth away there will be 4 new players

HAHA Hopefully mate, just can't wait too see who this big signing is going too be!
We all know that David Villa is presently in town negotiating personal terms. Is he a big enough signing for you?

lionheart said:
meldrew said:
HAHA Hopefully mate, just can't wait too see who this big signing is going too be!
We all know that David Villa is presently in town negotiating personal terms. Is he a big enough signing for you?

not many more bigger is there to be honest

I've got my ticket for tomorrow anyway. 2nd tier sold out so hopefully won't be a bad turn out.

If Villa is paraded (I know I am getting ahead of myself a bit here), would it be OK to power wank on him?

Have they opened the third tier then? I rang up for ours yesterday and most of the second tier had sold out, I asked for the third tier but they said it was closed, so i got em in 211

The Fat el Hombre said:
Have they opened the third tier then? I rang up for ours yesterday and most of the second tier had sold out, I asked for the third tier but they said it was closed, so i got em in 211

Be like a uefa cup night

The Fat el Hombre said:
I went down at about 2 today, the lad serving told me 2nd tier has gone, 3rd tier still shut so I'm in 111 next to their fans. Few rows back from where my season ticket is anyway.

Thaksins Love Child said:
I've got my ticket for tomorrow anyway. 2nd tier sold out so hopefully won't be a bad turn out.

If Villa is paraded (I know I am getting ahead of myself a bit here), would it be OK to power wank on him?
yes but only in the toilets and you dont smoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.