Brighton 21 October

Cityhutch59

Team supported
Man City
1 adult ticket block 236 available, central, 2nd tier above goal.
Supporter number required
£48, please DM if interested.

TICKET SOLD

Last edited:
Looking for 2 together for Brighton on 21st October. Thanks in advance

Dear all,

I'm in the process of booking Eurostar + Avanti tickets for this match. As things stand, it's Saturday 21, k.o. at standard time 15.00
I'm very much on my guard, because the tv companies are always fucking around with the times — and even the days — of City matches (that's what it is to be a club that the world wants to watch!). If this is going to be modified because of tv, does anybody have any idea how much advance notice we get? I truly don't want to buy those tickets, and then have to change the times. The railway companies always take money off you for doing that. I'm thinking more of the Avanti tickets, because I'll be coming over to the U.K. (London) on the Friday, so should be alright.
If they shifted it to the Sunday, I'd be downright fucked, because I have to be at work in France on the Monday morning. That's highly unlikely, I think.
Any info/ideas on this?

Dear all,

I'm in the process of booking Eurostar + Avanti tickets for this match. As things stand, it's Saturday 21, k.o. at standard time 15.00
I'm very much on my guard, because the tv companies are always fucking around with the times — and even the days — of City matches (that's what it is to be a club that the world wants to watch!). If this is going to be modified because of tv, does anybody have any idea how much advance notice we get? I truly don't want to buy those tickets, and then have to change the times. The railway companies always take money off you for doing that. I'm thinking more of the Avanti tickets, because I'll be coming over to the U.K. (London) on the Friday, so should be alright.
If they shifted it to the Sunday, I'd be downright fucked, because I have to be at work in France on the Monday morning. That's highly unlikely, I think.
Any info/ideas on this?
This game is already fixed for this date and time and won’t be changed for TV

Dear all,

Any info/ideas on this?
Below are the approximate dates for when the announcements on matches that have been selected for live TV broadcast will be made.

Period of matchesProvisional announcement date
August/September5 July
October29 July
November13 September
December/January11 October
February6 December
March25 January
April21 February
MW3523 March
MW366 April
MW3714 April
MW38Post MW37

Below are the approximate dates for when the announcements on matches that have been selected for live TV broadcast will be made.

August/September5 July
October29 July
November13 September
February6 December
March25 January
April21 February
MW3523 March
MW366 April
MW3714 April
MW38Post MW37

Thanks very, very much for that, mate. For those coming over from abroad that info is vital. I was unaware of it.

August/September5 July
October29 July
November13 September
February6 December
March25 January
April21 February
MW3523 March
MW366 April
MW3714 April
MW38Post MW37
That's last years dates. This year they haven't released specific dates but have said they will release about 6 weeks before the first game of each month.

1 x Ticket for Brighton. £55 block 201 - padded seat - pm me if interested

Looking for up to 5 tickets for Brighton H, 2 kids and 3 adults, happy to be split apart 2&3 seats together and understand if only adult tickets available. Have supporter numbers (3 adults, 2 kids) for transfer. Cheers in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.