Brighton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I don't fish, but that reads like 'my net is currently full, I'll goo have a lie down.' - in other words, job done!

That said, I don't watch him anyway, nor actually care about him nor his comical opinions, Bluemoon aside, so I'll just take another 3 points towards a rather difficult PL (hopefully) winning season and just smile.

Great win...totally dominant after first 10 minutes. Controlled the game superbly. Ref can come back again.

Once we worked out that they went man for man we started moving them around the park,
KDB marker was pulled all around to park he did not know what to do when KDB was going back to our defence line leaving a Big hole for Foden to drop into,

Watched that in with the Brighton fans. Closet rags everywhere. Absolutely hated Foden ripping them to pieces.

What a player. What a great night.
Not closet rags for sure. I think the issue with Foden was we all thought that he dived to win the free kick. I was sure that was what happened, not seen a replay of it though. He always seems score against us. Great cross for KDB. superb goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.