Brighton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

He's developed a great turn of pace this season as well.
He has indeed as we've seen in the last number of weeks he has has to get back a few times in a race with the likes of Vini Jr, Rodrygo and Jackson in certain stages of the game and more than matched them all.

All the attention the likes of Saliba and Van Dijk get is amazing...Maybe ask them to try and play centre mid along with playing centre back, right back and left back...Plus the way our backline push up and smother teams about 10 yards inside the opposition half...It's incredible.

Missed the game tonight as my mum passed away earlier this evening. She was a massive blue and big Dennis Law fan. That’s why I’m a blue. Thanks to pep and the boys for doing her proud. CTID

The lads did her proud tonight.

Sorry for your loss, mate.

Very good display, the passing and movement were excellent, kovacic played really well, but phil was on another level as was kev first half, kev looks like he's got that bit between his teeth, gvardiol continues to impress me, and akanji is turning into a stunning buy, ake his usual classy self and a couple of assist from kyle, all round quality performance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.