Brighton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Just out of intrest are you a better free flowing team without Haarland
In my opinion yes. Haaland's a supreme marksman & when he plays we're setup to supply him all the ammo, but if he's not banging em in like he was last season, sometimes it feels we're playing a man down.

If he had the footballing ability of Harry Kane, he'd be the world's best by a country mile.

Last edited:
Just about to post how refreshing the post match analysis was with Redknapp and Clichy. It was great to see praise with no gritted teeth. Redknapp was fawning over Kev and Phil , the technical stuff they deliver is amazing and the constant scanning of what’s around them is a joy to watch , the thing what sets us apart imo is the work ethic and the humbleness .
That’s what lets the Scousers down is their over emotion , it’s too ingrained in the club. Where as we seem to be level headed
Pity this lot didn’t cover city v real match . Sick of tnt Madrid tv

Not closet rags for sure. I think the issue with Foden was we all thought that he dived to win the free kick. I was sure that was what happened, not seen a replay of it though. He always seems score against us. Great cross for KDB. superb goal.
He was fouled beforehand, but slipped after. I dunno if the free kick was given for the earlier foul or not.

He got a clip on the heel then the next stride he actually slipped. He didn’t dive not like the Brighton player trying to win a penalty against Gvardiol
Not seen any replays so dont know. Being in the ground it looked a dive and 2 certain pens. Not that they would have made any difference. Totally outclassed apart from the first 10 min.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.