Brighton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Missed the game tonight as my mum passed away earlier this evening. She was a massive blue and big Dennis Law fan. That’s why I’m a blue. Thanks to pep and the boys for doing her proud. CTID
So sorry for your loss mate and the boys in blue certainly put on a show for your mum tonight and did her proud.

Thoughts are with you at this sad time.

In my opinion yes. Haaland's a supreme marksman & when he plays we're setup to supply him all the ammo, but if he's not banging em in like he was last season, sometimes it feels we're playing a man down.

If he had the footballing ability of Harry Kane, he'd be the world's best by a country mile.
Rag

Is there a better defender in the league than Manuel Akanji? When we talk about Pep improving players, He has taken Akanji to a top top level! He's a fucking monster for us...

Don't be coming back to me with any Saliba nonsense...
Agreed
He’s an absolute beast and bloody fast with it
Rock solid
I don’t like seeing him in midfield though
Hope we sign a top DM and Pep giv s that idea a rest

Very professional performance tonight. Won the game in the first half and strolled through most of the 2nd.
Now ahead of Ted Bundypool FC with a game in hand which rules out a dream end to Klopps tenure…bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.