Brighton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Great performance from the boys, nobody below an 8/10 for me. Creating lots of chances and scoring goals which bodes well. Special mention to our defenders and great to see a clean sheet. Akanji has been outstanding of late.

1955 Cup Final...

i've seen that footage a few times, but failed to notice Trautmann's keeping for the 2nd Newcastle goal, funny!! stand tall at your near post Bert!!

great win at Brighton, put the shits up other fans it seems. Foden and Kev great, one of Kovacic's better games. Akanji good.

Seen some absolute meltdowns on Twitter over this.

Most football fans as a whole are deluded as fuck, apparently 3 nailed on pens not given for Brighton, a blatant cheat by the ref for Fodens free kick and the 115 charges are the reason Brighton decided to give it away in their own box.

Amazing show of character. Real pressure there. A lot of teams may have panicked ..not us. Alvarez can only play without big Erl. We look a more fluid team with mobile workers up top. First 30 mins we were amazing. I would be pissed off if i was a Brighton fan.. i thought the free kick was soft and def had a stonewall pen 2nd half. We didnt get over excited though.. Credit to the lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.