Brighton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

A massive three points last night with a superb Team performance, everyone played their part, so, Well done to the Whole squad, the Pride I have for this Squad is off the scale but I want to add Massive respect to our Away Support last night, incredible effort to travel down to the South Coast on a Thursday night, due to work I couldn't go but my Lad went, got home this morning at 4.20 am, Well done to all the Blues who made the trip, you did the Club, the Team and most importantly you all did yourselves Proud...Brilliant Support...!!!

I think we play better without Haaland. When he's not scoring he offers little else to the team, and his finishing has been very wasteful lately.
We're also very predictable when he plays, putting endless crosses!

One thing I noticed last night, and maybe a tip for young kids wanting a player's shirt postmatch.

Don't bother with a handwritten note on a piece of card. Just wave a Croatian flag and it virtually guarantees Gvardiol or Kovacic making an effort.
Exactly the same thing happened at Bayer Leverkusen v Molde (the day after our game in Belgrade)

A young lad waves his flag and Leverkusen's Croatian defender duly obliges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.