Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a tricky tie. They're very capable of pulling off an upset. They've got injuries but we still have to be right on it to get a result. Play like we did against chelsea, we lose and throw awsy the title. The midfield needs to be solid against these, they'll pass right through us if we go with rodri as the single pivot and get done over on turnovers.

Ederson
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Kdb
Foden
Doku
Haaland

Bernardo and walker out purely on the basis they're knackered and stones as he seemed to be ill. All 3 would come in if they're fine.

We can deliberate as much as ever but I think Pep can only pick whose fit including mentally so don’t think tactical rotation is in our gift now
The only thing I’d like to see is Grealish starting ideally putting the game to bed within 70 mins or a bit earlier if things ain’t happening then unleash Doku no one can handle the different styles so the poor full backs must be well fucked as we saw against Madrid and Chelsea when having possibly gone toe to toe with Jack then suddenly Doku appears
Need Foden central too or at least have a plan to move him about more or even give him a free rein to grab the game by its throat and run the show with Kev

This will be a tricky tie. They're very capable of pulling off an upset. They've got injuries but we still have to be right on it to get a result. Play like we did against chelsea, we lose and throw awsy the title. The midfield needs to be solid against these, they'll pass right through us if we go with rodri as the single pivot and get done over on turnovers.

Ederson
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Kdb
Foden
Doku
Haaland

Bernardo and walker out purely on the basis they're knackered and stones as he seemed to be ill. All 3 would come in if they're fine.
I do worry about John Stones. Such a great player and seems like a genuine and caring guy who loves our club. The only issue is he seems to be made of glass and unable to put a run of games together.

I do worry about John Stones. Such a great player and seems like a genuine and caring guy who loves our club. The only issue is he seems to be made of glass and unable to put a run of games together.
Unfortunately I have to agree. He's been fucking unbelievable but yes, the injuries have never left him alone. This is the reason Gvardiol was brought in, in my humble opinion. I think he'll take on that Stones position in time. Another unbelievable talent.

Hopefully Phil will turn up a master class at Brighton. I remember he got dogs abuse a few years ago, they don’t seem to like him much but he scored a cracker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.