Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Alvarez will start. Personally I'd prefer Bobb or Foden to play false 9 instead.

Alvarez is bang out of form, Now isn't the time to be trying to play players into form with only little few games left.

I'm hoping this post backfires and he scores a thunder bastard tomorrow night!
Total waste of a shirt playing Foden false nine not his scene at all. Bobb might be excellent in this role but lack of big game experience makes it a risky move. Alvarez is in a difficult spell many different reasons might explain this but you normally get 100 per cent from the guy and he does have an eye for goal.

I think Alvarez will start. Personally I'd prefer Bobb or Foden to play false 9 instead.

Alvarez is bang out of form, Now isn't the time to be trying to play players into form with only little few games left.
He was doing ok before Haaland came back from injury and since then he's been in and out of the side. Maybe just needs a few games to get going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.