Status
Not open for further replies.
Early this season October
No Ederson or Kev
Now no Erling

They Had Milner, Mitoma, March, Ferguson playing all now missing
Hinshelwood, Lampty, Gilmour, Estupinan all missing
Enciso 50-50

I work as a bus driver in Brighton....hoping to see loads of sky blue shirts today.

Exit the train station, left as soon as you can, down the hill and head for St. Peters Church. Only buses 25 to the university, 28 to eastbourne, 29 to Tunbridge Wells and 29a to heathfield, will get you to the Amex. £2 maximum fare, tap on no need to tap off or pay cash. Bus 23 also goes there but don't get on that to the marina, only to university's. Buses 28, 29 & 29a get off at Falmer station and go under the underpass or stay on the 25 to the Amex. Up the blues...keep the faith...let's show these gunners our dust.

Hello to all City fans travelling south today. I'm one of those 'Horrible little munchpuppets' :)

I just wanted to follow up on the message re buses. You won't need to pay for bus or train to The Amex as your match ticket gives you FREE travel within the travel zone - see below. Just show your ticket to the bus driver.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 13.12.32.png

I'll be at the game (I'm a STH). Sadly, our injury list is getting crazier and crazier, so I'm not expecting a repeat of the 3-2 win we had back in May 2021 (you'd already won the title and gone down to 10 men).

But never say never ;)

every match is huge now until the end of the season, expect they boys to be bang up for this.

Fuck knows what the line up will be though, we look totally knackered.

Rotation will be key for the run in.

The bitterness is hilarious

lol some clubs don’t know their place in the pecking order. I love the plaudits Brighton get for selling players for an over inflated fee. Soon enough the bubble will burst and down the leagues they will go. Southampton always comes to mind. I can acknowledge the fantastic job Brighton is doing buts it’s not sustainable.

Sitting on a moral perch is an unsavoury side of this club. The owner is not squeaky clean.

Anyway, add them to the list of jealous clubs who are currently riding a good luck wave. The 115 angle is disingenuous but unfortunately expected when you gobble up media misinformation. It has made the author look quite the uneducated fool.

MCFC ok.

Thank you. I agree, this team are the best. THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD
I’ll have to resort to sitting in my full going to match kit and chanting ‘Come on City, come on City’ whilst ‘watching’ some TV programme or other as I won’t entertain SKY! (I’m strange like that).
Race around the World is recorded I might watch that you don’t need to concentrate, just admire the scenery and antics of the racers! :-)
live commentary on talkshite tonight Eccles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.