Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunes and Kovacic disappointing signings, not necessarily their faults either. Paqueta seems to have caused us a problem too
Kovacic has been MOTM many times for us. He was a cheap signing as well, and was never going to be a starter for us.
Nunes perhaps underwhelming thus far, but give the guy some time. Ake had been underwhelming for 2 years, for example.

edit: I worded that badly. I meant first 2 seasons. World-class ever since, just to clarify ;).

Last edited:
What's an insult is subbing off Grealish for no good reason. The team has consistently played better since he's been starting regularly again.

Of course, for anyone not wanting City to win, starting Doku is definitely the way to go.

Did you switch off as soon as grealish got subbed off in the last two games or something? Wouldn't surprise me given you're not a city fan.

Kovacic has been MOTM many times for us. He was a cheap signing as well, and was never going to be a starter for us.
Nunes perhaps underwhelming thus far, but give the guy some time. Ake has been underwhelming for 2 years, for example.
Ake has been great for us. Mr. Reliable. Not sure how you have come to the conclusion that he has been underwhelming for us for the last 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.