Brighton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie is in good form
Few players in recent weeks have started to look like getting back to their best. Bernie, Gundo, Kev are 3 that must play. Play these guys hugely back in to form and we will be hard to stop. Just need Jesus to start scoring regularly and we will be on fire.

Biggest game of the season so far, I win puts us right in the mix chasing down the rags and continues the momentum.

----------------------Eddie-------------------
Cancelo-----Stones-------Dias------Zinch
---------Rodri----------------Gundo--------
Berny---------------KDB-------------Foden
--------------------Sterling------------------

Love that. KDB, Bernardo and Foden all in the team. Lots of creativity and running.

Feel sorry for Brighton fans. I'm already bored of the Percy Tau arselicking from the South African fans who think scoring four goals a season in Belgium makes you special, and I don't even support them. If he doesn't flop and get sold, Seagulls could be in for five years of this crap.

Gonna give the match thread a skip again (excluding maybe when we score). It's made watching matches more enjoyable if anyone else is interested!

I’m going for 2-0. I think they’ll shut up shop as do most teams when they come to us. It’s up to us to break them down and score. The defensive element doesn’t look too bad at the moment, like John stones said the other night, we need to put the ball in the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.