Bristol City (A) LeagueCup SF 2nd Leg - PreMatch Thread

Bristol City v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bristol have giant's at the back. Need Mangala here, and Toure might be handy too.
I watched them draw against Derby on Friday. Their keeper had a blinder, but they created enough too.
We will have to be on it, they are no mugs this lot
Yaya literally can't get more than an inch off the ground these days, he won't be much use in defending set pieces.

Hi Mr T, at 5-30, you should be okay for street parking near the ground but any later and you probably won't find anywhere. Most away fans head for the already mentioned Bedminster cricket club at BS3 2JX. Nice and easy in and out, a short walk to the stadium and very sociable. Just be careful that you park in the cricket club at a fiver and not in the next door field where you will be ripped off.
One word of advice, even if your sat nav tells you to go on the M4 and M32 into the city, DON'T! Stay on the M5 as the city centre is a total car park at the mo. If you're heading for the cricket club, use J19 (A369) which take you to the entrance or, alternatively use J18 (A4) which brings you in very close to Ashton Gate.
Have a safe trip.
Thats a big help thank you.
The only thing ive read about the cricket club is the field dosnt open as it sometimes floods tho ?

The next 2 games i would play:

Bristol City:

Bravo

Danilo Otamendi Stones Zinchenko

Yaya

B.Silva D.Silva Gundogan Sane

Aguero

Cardiff

Ederson

Walker Kompany Mangala Zinchenko

Fernandinho

Sterling KDB Gundogan B.SIlva

Aguero

They are a decent team but they’re also in a horrible run of form, haven’t won since Boxing Day and have scored only 1 goal in 5 matches which was the pen against us. I get the feeling that as much fun as they’ve had from this cup run it’s been a big distraction and I suspect that there will be some relief when it’s over

They are only two goals from Wembers, providing we don't score! I bet a few Wigan fans would have settled for relegation AND that Cup Final win! They will be relieved when it is over but if yer going out any fans would prefer to go out at the Final stage rather than the Semi! They've probably been in it from the beginning, and it doesn't seem five minutes since we started this Carabao Cup draw, so they've come a longer way than us!

Thats a big help thank you.
The only thing ive read about the cricket club is the field dosnt open as it sometimes floods tho ?
I've never known that happen Mr T but can believe it with where it's situated. There is a park and ride option near J18 if you would prefer. Take the A4 towards Bristol from the motorway and it's on the right hand side, literally a couple of hundred yards past the first roundabout, £4 return.
At half 5 you should be okay to park near the ground anyway but be aware of resident parking zone signs.
Off Winterstoke road, there's an industrial estate with plenty of parking and at half 5 you should get in there easily but it's a bit of a ball ache getting back out. The post code is BS3 2HR, Ashton Vale road.

I've never known that happen Mr T but can believe it with where it's situated. There is a park and ride option near J18 if you would prefer. Take the A4 towards Bristol from the motorway and it's on the right hand side, literally a couple of hundred yards past the first roundabout, £4 return.
At half 5 you should be okay to park near the ground anyway but be aware of resident parking zone signs.
Off Winterstoke road, there's an industrial estate with plenty of parking and at half 5 you should get in there easily but it's a bit of a ball ache getting back out. The post code is BS3 2HR, Ashton Vale road.
Thank you once again.
Enjoy your evening mate but just not to much as it a long trek back up for us :-)

Bristol have giant's at the back. Need Mangala here, and Toure might be handy too.
I watched them draw against Derby on Friday. Their keeper had a blinder, but they created enough too.
We will have to be on it, they are no mugs this lot

I watched too if you are referring to Fielding, their keeper, he was subbed at half time with groin injury could not kick for rest of 1st half which was real problem as their centre half took kicks so no offside if ball came straight back. Second haf the reserve goalie did equally as well.

They are only two goals from Wembers, providing we don't score! I bet a few Wigan fans would have settled for relegation AND that Cup Final win! They will be relieved when it is over but if yer going out any fans would prefer to go out at the Final stage rather than the Semi! They've probably been in it from the beginning, and it doesn't seem five minutes since we started this Carabao Cup draw, so they've come a longer way than us!

they only need 1 mate, away goals count after extra time

The manager won't abandon the players who got us to this stage.

-----------------Bravo----------------
Danilo----Tosin----Kompany----Mangala
-----------Yaya----Gundogan----------
-----------------Zinchenko
De Bruyne------Bernardo--------Sterling

2-2

if that is the starting line up and city progress, I will piggy back you to wembley no matter where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.