Britain’s Forgotten Men

der bomber28

maurizio gaudino's secret lockup keeping dog
I’ve had a mooch around and can’t see anything posted, so apologies if I’ve missed it, but has anyone watched this yet? It’s on the bbciplayer, a series of short documentary’s on life on some of Manchester’s council estates. Two series on there, one follows some “young govner’s(though some look about 50). Found it a really interesting watch, heavily featured are Moston, Gorton, and Wythenshawe. Some right weapons on it, but some stories of true inspiration too. Jimmy Kelly(local Wythenshawe boxer) being one of them. If you haven’t seen it, I definitely recommend giving it a watch, I’ve just binged watched all of them. Be cool to hear your opinions on it.

Britain's Forgotten Men, Series 2: Episode 4: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0682yxk via @bbciplayer

I’ve had a mooch around and can’t see anything posted, so apologies if I’ve missed it, but has anyone watched this yet? It’s on the bbciplayer, a series of short documentary’s on life on some of Manchester’s council estates. Two series on there, one follows some “young govner’s(though some look about 50). Found it a really interesting watch, heavily featured are Moston, Gorton, and Wythenshawe. Some right weapons on it, but some stories of true inspiration too. Jimmy Kelly(local Wythenshawe boxer) being one of them. If you haven’t seen it, I definitely recommend giving it a watch, I’ve just binged watched all of them. Be cool to hear your opinions on it.

Britain's Forgotten Men, Series 2: Episode 4: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0682yxk via @bbciplayer

A good man Jimmy Kelly fit as a fiddle.

Watched it y/day mate. Half expecting you & matty to appear in the dust up.

Haha! Quality! Been a good watch though eh mate?

Plenty of bulbs on there also. Top lad Jimmy shame he's a red, his nipper goes the same nursery as my niece. Before his fight in Oz all the kids made him good luck banners. Shame he lost but still a great kid. He'd of won that fight had it been in the Birch car park ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.