Britain 2015

KenTheLandlord

Poor child.

A BABY forced to sleep in a car with his homeless parents has died.

Donald, who was born prematurely at Poole Hospital, was just two-months-old when he passed away.

He and his parents featured in the Daily Echo in July when they spoke about their struggle to find a home in the Bournemouth area.

The cause of Donald's death is not known at this time....

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/ne..._in_car_with_homeless_parents_dies/?ref=fbshr
There is a back story to this she came from another area, it is not the duty of Bournemouth Council to provide homes for people who come to the town of their own choosing it's a huge problem in seaside towns all over the country and I beleive it was Labour who changed the rules as it was becoming such a problem and it was stretching resources, one would have thought that she would have thought about this before deciding to up sticks

Still drinking the bitter loser tears , cheers .
images

As long as by "them" you mean the tory government then I agree.
Though by the time it gets to court they could well have already been found guilty by the European Court for crimes against the disabled
Jesus. The only problem with what you've said is that you probably believe it, and others on here would agree with you.

As long as by "them" you mean the tory government then I agree.
Though by the time it gets to court they could well have already been found guilty by the European Court for crimes against the disabled
Pmsl. You don't honestly believe that. But good bait, let's see if you get any bites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.