British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

But if it had been groups in, say, Iran both vocally and financially supporting IS, you can bet your bottom oil-dollar that there'd be moves to impose ball-breaking sanctions on the nation, or even hawks suggesting military attacks. However, due to business interests we don't pursue, or even talk about, the same measures being applied to SA. And that is the point that a lot of posters on here have been alluding to. That it isn't a simple case of goodies and baddies, that in fact the whole clusterfuck is extremely complicated and nuanced and as such jumping in with laser guided missiles directed from 3000 miles away isn't perhaps the best course of action and in the long term will probably make matters a lot worse.

By the way, what do your Saudi mates think of the public beheadings and lashings carried out in their own Kingdom? Is the irony of their disgust at IS barbarity lost on them?
They aren't fans of that either, hence living in the more liberal state of Qatar.

I also don't think the fact that it's a delicate political situation (and seeing as how KSA has helped the yanks cripple Iran and Russia by not lowering the level of oil production so of course they are friendlier with them than they could be) is not made more delicate by taking out two British scum who were planning an attack and actively engaging in a war.

that's alright then - we don't need to know anything. Dont worry the MP's from Eton, the judges form Eton and the security chiefs from Eton will look after this on behalf of us plebs like they always have

I reckon he was throwing stones at no.10 and perfecting his skimmers so they would reach the UK
I have no issue with that, but then again, I don't have an inverted snobbery shaped chip on my shoulder.

There are plenty of things that need to be discussed and kept confidential at the time due to their very nature, I also trust them a hell of a lot more than the X factor generation calling and texting a YES/NO answer to a poll-erendum asking 'shall be take these two cunts out now whilst we have the info'.

I have no issue with that, but then again, I don't have an inverted snobbery shaped chip on my shoulder.

There are plenty of things that need to be discussed and kept confidential at the time due to their very nature, I also trust them a hell of a lot more than the X factor generation calling and texting a YES/NO answer to a poll-erendum asking 'shall be take these two cunts out now whilst we have the info'.

I assume from that your anti a referendum on the EU, thats good we at least have some common ground

I'm pretty sure the people who saw the information and made a big and possibly difficult decision will be able to live with the criticisms of the odd contrary knob end.

I'm pretty sure the people who saw the information and made a big and possibly difficult decision will be able to live with the criticisms of the odd contrary knob end.

Unerring faith in the decisions and actions of our state is a very unhealthy attitude. I'd rather be a "contrary knob end" than end up supporting military intervention on the back of a pack of lies, a la Iraq in 2003.

Are you aware that one of the assassinated men was actually reported as having been killed nearly two months ago?

COV95qSWwAA0etw.jpg

Curiouser and curiouser eh? A cynic and skeptic might conclude that the Govt's recent announcement/action was a cynical and short sighted political manoeuvre intended to deflect attention away from the govt's shameful and embarrassing handling of the refugee crisis.

Murdered a British national without trial.

How would we put him on trial exactly?

Hey mate can you please stop raping children and chopping civilian heads off so we can put you on trail. Cheers.

Good riddance. I hope we have a drone for every single one them. British or not.

Unerring faith in the decisions and actions of our state is a very unhealthy attitude. I'd rather be a "contrary knob end" than end up supporting military intervention on the back of a pack of lies, a la Iraq in 2003.

Are you aware that one of the assassinated men was actually reported as having been killed nearly two months ago?

COV95qSWwAA0etw.jpg

Curiouser and curiouser eh? A cynic and skeptic might conclude that the Govt's recent announcement/action was a cynical and short sighted political manoeuvre intended to deflect attention away from the govt's shameful and embarrassing handling of the refugee crisis.

I don't have "unerring faith" in the decisions and actions of our state at all. I think there is plenty of scope for being somewhere between having unerring faith and being a contrary knob end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.