British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

I'm pretty sure the people who saw the information and made a big and possibly difficult decision will be able to live with the criticisms of the odd contrary knob end.

You know in my lifetime these same people who saw this same information made a big and possibly difficult decision that nearly ended the human race, and you can bet as the nukes were raining down on us they would still be able to live with the criticism of the odd contrary knob end

Dont you worry about questioning those born to reign over us, leave it to someone else, you just sit in the pub, peruse your Daily Mail and snipe about the 'lefties' over your pint of Stella

You know in my lifetime these same people who saw this same information made a big and possibly difficult decision that nearly ended the human race, and you can bet as the nukes were raining down on us they would still be able to live with the criticism of the odd contrary knob end

Dont you worry about questioning those born to reign over us, leave it to someone else, you just sit in the pub, peruse your Daily Mail and snipe about the 'lefties' over your pint of Stella

Unfortunately Monkfish, a well thought out, reasoned, historically pertinent and nuanced outlook as you have is lost on the CoD brigade whose first reaction to any event is "Load up the guns, round up the horses, we gonna shoot us some injuns! Yeeha!"

The world is a simple place for simple people when your impression of it's machinations comes from Chris Ryan and Call of Duty.

I'll be honest, you sound like a babbling fucking loon rather than a contrary knob end. Keep up the good work though saving the world while the rest of us are "reading the Daily Mail and drinking Stella."

More strikes to come,so think we'd better get used to child raping mass murderers getting blown up,just hope a civilian doesn't get a scratch while we're doing it.
On a side note i'd never heard the term "Humanitarian Charity" until today,they are not happy.

Yeah, bombs are clever nowadays and their blast radius intelligently misses any innocent men, women and children. There's no way whatsoever that any innocent will get harmed. None. Nada. Zilch.

But it's alright, Germany and France will step in and pick up the pieces of the humanitarian catastrophe that will unfold. After all, it's not as if they opposed the initial military intervention against Assad (which helped in the spread of IS) or anything is it? ..... Oh...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.