British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

aww for a moment there I thought I might learn something, that my learned peers would make me see the folly of my simple mind, but alas they simply battered my views with the genius of 'get a job', your to dim to understand, and your a lefty ****

great debating skills chaps, I guess to the victor the spoils

Why do you think the opinion of the governments legal advisor should be made public in this instance when there is no precedence for this and to do so will clearly require making secret information public and thus compromising individuals and techniques used to provide national security? What makes you and the very small number who agree with you more important than the security of the nation?
Far from a victor, you sound like a self entitled fool who is simply taking up a contrary view to massage his ego.

Last edited:
You're right, I don't have a clue, I'm waiting for them.
In your ideal world, we would publish all of our counter terrorism plans in advance, and let everyone know where all of of our intelligence comes from and have a vote on whether these guys should be killed. The vote would need to be independently verified of course. You would probably demand to see the qualifications of the in field intelligence operatives before voting.

The simple fact is, given the opportunity these bastards would have killed you, me and any other infidel they had the chance to before being stopped. Well, they've been stopped and you and I are still here to talk about it. That's justification enough for me. Sleep well.

Page after page of kill em, every last one of the fuckers by whatever means, don't tell me why, I'm not interested, they must die, wipe them all out and do it now.

That's not smart and it's not brave, it's not being upstanding or right, it's not facing down lefty pacifist cunts, nor does it make any sense militarily or politically, it will not make us safer and it's not achievable.

As a plan to defeat our enemies it reminds me of Curtis LeMay during the Vietnam war, in an age before drones....

"they've got to draw in their horns and stop their aggression or we're going to bomb them into the Stone Age. And we would shove them back into the Stone Age with Air power"

And so it goes on.

Believe me if swift military action could bring about the end of ISIS and whatever emerged afterwards approximated peace and tranquillity, freedom and mum and apple pie and all that shit I'd be all for it, but does anyone think that would be the outcome? Honestly? Even if it were achievable militarily?

I spent 25 years traveling the Middle East, including Syria, Iraq and Iran, towards the end I was sick of it, nothing ever changed, despots came and went, replaced by their progeny. Repression, women subjugated, no freedom of expression, just fat fuckers squatting on their populace shitting on them day after fucking day panning in to forever. It was one of the reasons I was all for the Iraq war, get the fucker out and post war we'll usher in democracy, freedom and fucking McDonald's! Boy was I wrong.

Now? After revolution across the whole of North Africa, these countries are basket cases, their economies fucked, huge tracts of land controlled by Muslim fundamentalists and criminals. Countries stretching from Algeria to Iran in either civil war or engaged in a day to day struggle against heavily armed fundamentalists.

And the ordinary people caught up in all this? They're fleeing in leaky boats to get to Europe.

Iraq? Now infinitely worse than under Saddam, bombs going off in the streets, basic services, water and electricity screwed, the economy ruined, and huge areas occupied by Islamic fundamentalist fruit loops and basket cases.

Syria? We were all for supporting the anti Assad forces up until we took a long hard look at who they were, now we're all for bombing them, which will lead to what precisely? Anyone have a clue, any end game here, any happy outcomes?

Fucking armchair warriors, bombing our way to a peaceful future! It's not brave, it's not standing up for what is right and facing down cowardly lefty cunts, it's fearful, it's stupid and it's counter productive.

Page after page of kill em, every last one of the fuckers by whatever means, don't tell me why, I'm not interested, they must die, wipe them all out and do it now.

That's not smart and it's not brave, it's not being upstanding or right, it's not facing down lefty pacifist cunts, nor does it make any sense militarily or politically, it will not make us safer and it's not achievable.

As a plan to defeat our enemies it reminds me of Curtis LeMay during the Vietnam war, in an age before drones....

"they've got to draw in their horns and stop their aggression or we're going to bomb them into the Stone Age. And we would shove them back into the Stone Age with Air power"

And so it goes on.

Believe me if swift military action could bring about the end of ISIS and whatever emerged afterwards approximated peace and tranquillity, freedom and mum and apple pie and all that shit I'd be all for it, but does anyone think that would be the outcome? Honestly? Even if it were achievable militarily?

I spent 25 years traveling the Middle East, including Syria, Iraq and Iran, towards the end I was sick of it, nothing ever changed, despots came and went, replaced by their progeny. Repression, women subjugated, no freedom of expression, just fat fuckers squatting on their populace shitting on them day after fucking day panning in to forever. It was one of the reasons I was all for the Iraq war, get the fucker out and post war we'll usher in democracy, freedom and fucking McDonald's! Boy was I wrong.

Now? After revolution across the whole of North Africa, these countries are basket cases, their economies fucked, huge tracts of land controlled by Muslim fundamentalists and criminals. Countries stretching from Algeria to Iran in either civil war or engaged in a day to day struggle against heavily armed fundamentalists.

And the ordinary people caught up in all this? They're fleeing in leaky boats to get to Europe.

Iraq? Now infinitely worse than under Saddam, bombs going off in the streets, basic services, water and electricity screwed, the economy ruined, and huge areas occupied by Islamic fundamentalist fruit loops and basket cases.

Syria? We were all for supporting the anti Assad forces up until we took a long hard look at who they were, now we're all for bombing them, which will lead to what precisely? Anyone have a clue, any end game here, any happy outcomes?

Fucking armchair warriors, bombing our way to a peaceful future! It's not brave, it's not standing up for what is right and facing down cowardly lefty cunts, it's fearful, it's stupid and it's counter productive.

Hit the nail on the head.

And so it goes on.

So you're saying we should gas them all, not bomb them? Here here!

(Seriously though, Excellent post!)

Christianity isn't a peaceful religion either, if you take the bible and try to apply what it says literally. Books written by men thousands of years ago should be no basis for how you live your life in modern society, and you certainly shouldn't be treating each and every word written in them as absolute truth and the only way of behaving. The bible, like the Quran I suspect (it's not a book I've read it has to be said!), advocates death for people who transgress in the most miniscule and insignificant of ways. Modern sensibilities allow us to filter this archaic nonsense, it's those who wilfully chose not to that are the problem. Those are the ones that make Islam a non-peaceful religion.
I never said Christianity is a religion of peace. I only said if about Islam because it gets said a lot that's its a religion of peace. Imo it is not.

One thing is for sure,there will be no shortage of lawyers eyeing up a chance to swell their coffers.
This country will descend into a sectarian nightmare I think. Might take decades but it will happen.

Not to mention aelsh

And so it goes on.

I spent 25 years traveling the Middle East, including Syria, Iraq and Iran, towards the end I was sick of it, nothing ever changed, despots came and went, replaced by their progeny, repression, women subjugated, no freedom of expression, just fat fuckers squatting on their populace shitting on them day after fucking day panning in to forever. It was one of the reasons I was all for the Iraq war, get the fucker out and post war we'll usher in democracy, freedom and fucking McDonald's! Boy was I wrong.

All very good points but only one problem, blowing those two fuckers up will neither help nor hinder the quite frankly unsolvable problem in this region, so there are two outcomes

Two terrorists would be alive today
Or two terrorists would be dead today

We are discussing the killing of these two individuals, you seem irked that posters are generalising leftie pacifists yet yourself spout shit about posters saying they want to blow up everyone

Must do better on the irony front

And so it goes on.

didn't read all your thread,but I agree on the highlighted bits :)

good call, that would stop any potential extremists from joining up, once we have burnt them we can rape their wives and take their children as slaves, you cant beat 'em join 'em eh Marco

what a strange poster you are Monkfiish, do you take Mr Bean serious? i bet you do and have you reported him to the police for sitting in a armchair on the roof of his car

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.