British woman who fled to Syria wants to return to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be concerned for a child's life is to be "bleeding heart hand wringing liberal apologists"?

Rather be a thinking Human Being, than an blood thirsty animal.
I was alluding to the 'parents haven't done anything wrong brigade', any civil society would've had taken the children off them by now.

Ok so she cries that she struggled with life without her fella in The UK, but yet manages to travel all the way to Syria with a shitload of kids?
Fuck off, not having it.

She's gone there, realised what a shithole it is and the kids are crying for a Maccies and couldn't give a toss about their daddy -
Probably couldn't even pick out their daddy amongst all the other dirty bearded cunts.

Zero tolerance...

I'd much rather have a genuine syrian refugee family here in their place.

You've let yourself down mate, could have worded it better.

I'm convinced they all tag team each other to start another bash a muslim thread, every thread the same bell ends.

Nothing suprises me anymore though even posters wanting children blown up, they would eradicate every darkie going if they had their way.

Yep. the same names every time that spout the same shit. Must be part of their extremist training.

I'm convinced they all tag team each other to start another bash a muslim thread, every thread the same bell ends.

I do apologise, I thought it was an interesting story and was a reasonable story to justify a thread. Next time I will start a "what are you going to have for lunch" thread. I assume that's the kind of thing you prefer. You fucking tit.

As a British citizen she of course should be allowed to come back. If she has broken the law in any way, then she should face the consequences. I suspect the children will be removed from her care as well.
Makes sense that.

Why on earth somebody's moral/idealistic/humane stance changes as soon as somebody move's from one piece of land to another never ceases to amaze me.

Makes sense that.

Why on earth somebody's moral/idealistic/humane stance changes as soon as somebody move's from one piece of land to another never ceases to amaze me.

Muslim though isn't she. All rules go out of the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.