British woman who fled to Syria wants to return to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two possibilities with this woman. Either she knew exactly what she was letting herself in for or she is totally stupid. I suspect the former. Whichever is the case, she should not be allowed to bring up her children in this country as she has demonstrated beyond doubt that she is totally unsuitable as a parent.
Yep, either possibility alludes to her being either stupid or brainwashed. It's scary that a mother could be willing to put her children in such a situation even if she thinks her intentions are sound. If she ever returns to this country that needs seriouly looking into.

More a case of drawing attention to your motivation for posting what you post.
Alright, what's my motivation and I'll tell you if you're right.

While you're at it tell us your opinion of the actions of this woman rather than making snide comments about those that do have an opinion.

Alright, what's my motivation and I'll tell you if you're right.

While you're at it tell us your opinion of the actions of this woman rather than making snide comments about those that do have an opinion.

My opinion is based on what's right for the kids more than anything.

As for her, we don't know anything about her, is she free thinking or opressed in that relationship. You don't know this either but jump to conclusions none the less.

Surprised your two mates aren't all over this thread too for a good muslim bashing

As for her, we don't know anything about her, is she free thinking or opressed in that relationship. You don't know this either but jump to conclusions none the less.

Surprised your two mates aren't all over this thread too for a good muslim bashing
Who's my two mates?

I take exception to your implication that I take part in Muslim bashing. Why don't you go and find a single post of mine where I've done that, before making those accusations. When you fail I hope you come back and apologise but I suspect you won't.

As for not knowing if she was oppressed in her relationship, her nobhead husband had fucked off to Syria 18 months earlier.

How do you know this ladys religion?

How do you know this ladys religion?
He doesn't. He's assuming. Then he's using that assumption to imply that people who have made comments
about her are Islamophobic when all they're commenting on is the stupidity and recklessness of taking five small children into a war zone to meet up with their father who has joined an organisation whose activities include beheading and raping people who don't agree with them.

I do apologise, I thought it was an interesting story and was a reasonable story to justify a thread. Next time I will start a "what are you going to have for lunch" thread. I assume that's the kind of thing you prefer. You fucking tit.
Tbh on reflection i dont think your part of that tag team but your thread was hijacked by the usual fuckwits, especially the fuckin idiot who wanted children murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.