Broadband provider help please....

nobody can eat fifty eggs

Can anyone give me advice on the best value provider with calls included. I'm not bothered about the speed and stuff but would like a cheap but reliable service with a generous usage allowance. I'm currently with BT but they keep pestering us with phone calls trying to get us to upgrade (again) and after last time where they claimed it would actually turn out cheaper the bills have gone up 25% the cheeky bastards. The contract runs out in September and I've had differing advice and I'm not sure where to turn to really. Any advice would be greatly received...Who are you with?

Virgin media.

Fast net and non of this hassle you seem to be getting, i never get sales calls of them.

I don't really check my bill but it's a good price for the package. My calls never cost anything barely, a few pence tops maybe.
All in all with my sky sports package its about 100 a month.

Here are the best deals

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.uswitch.com/broadband/compare/broadband_and_home_phone/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.uswitch.com/broadband/compare/ ... ome_phone/</a>

Thanks for the advice, I see some providers give you 14gb,16gb download and such. Is that plenty for someone who doesn't download films, music and games? It's generally browsing, youtube you know the stuff. The Talk Talk one seems a good deal though but is there a hidden downside to any of it?

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Thanks for the advice, I see some providers give you 14gb,16gb download and such. Is that plenty for someone who doesn't download films, music and games? It's generally browsing, youtube you know the stuff. The Talk Talk one seems a good deal though but is there a hidden downside to any of it?

Your mixing up the speed and the data cap bud.

Yes though, if you do not download any deal is fine bw wise.

TCIB said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:

Your mixing up the speed and the data cap bud.

Yes though, if you do not download any deal is fine bw wise.
Thanks TCIB, I'm a bit of a Neanderthal when it comes down to some of this tec shit! Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.