Broken Britain..and emails

gh_mcfc

Typical Broken Britain attitude here of pandering to the lowest common denominator and removing the ADUG email link.

Once again the MCFC (hollier than though - give hime time etc...) Facists get there way.

"Remove the link as some of the knobs may send an email." Well believe it or not unfortunately the Knobs have the right to send the mail also and removing the link only prevents those who may have a sensible and valis point to make from doing so.

My advise is if you want to send and email do the research (its not hard ) and send a mail.

Dont let the facists stop you from offering your opinion to whomever you want. Its often these guys who get personal and agressive. However I also defend their right to do so

We keep crediting our Arab Freinds with a lot of sense and am sure they would be more than capable of sorting out the wheat from the chaff. I am also sure they know how to use the delete button.

One thing is for sure we cant let Apathy rule so if you have something to say say it

gh_mcfc said:
Typical Broken Britain attitude here of pandering to the lowest common denominator and removing the ADUG email link.

Once again the MCFC (hollier than though - give hime time etc...) Facists get there way.

"Remove the link as some of the knobs may send an email." Well believe it or not unfortunately the Knobs have the right to send the mail also and removing the link only prevents those who may have a sensible and valis point to make from doing so.

My advise is if you want to send and email do the research (its not hard ) and send a mail.

Dont let the facists stop you from offering your opinion to whomever you want. Its often these guys who get personal and agressive. However I also defend their right to do so

We keep crediting our Arab Freinds with a lot of sense and am sure they would be more than capable of sorting out the wheat from the chaff. I am also sure they know how to use the delete button.

One thing is for sure we cant let Apathy rule so if you have something to say say it

Youre not a Sun journalist are you?

True_Blue69 said:
gh_mcfc said:

Maybe there is a career there for me . How much do they pay

I do believe we have a winner, a poster boy for the tanting strops who can't get their own way (and want to make everyone suffer for it):

MCFC Fascists = Those who want to give Hughes some more time, i.e. a transfer window. You toss "fascist" around with some abandon.

Here you go mate, you're on YOUTUBE.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf3nFz4xzNE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf3nFz4xzNE</a>

True_Blue69 said:
gh_mcfc said:

Maybe there is a career there for me . How much do they pay

Brucie Bonus said:
I do believe we have a winner, a poster boy for the tanting strops who can't get their own way (and want to make everyone suffer for it):

MCFC Fascists = Those who want to give Hughes some more time, i.e. a transfer window. You toss "fascist" around with some abandon.

Here you go mate, you're on YOUTUBE.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf3nFz4xzNE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf3nFz4xzNE</a>

The prosecution rests

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.