brooklandsblue

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
you know someone is a grade A bellend when:
they've posted 200 times in a week

Or when they've only been a member for a week, yet have managed to piss off the majority of the more intellectual* posters.

*in the loosest sense (can spell/participate in threads other than those about potential signings based on computer games).

brooklandsblue said:
If only you could see me now, I am a handsome man. Thats not being big headed, it's simply stating fact.

200 posts in 8 days and you're a "Good looking man on a six figure salary working from home or Spa if needed".

Awww... if only you hadn't aimed so high perhaps more people would believe you, even if it was true, thats still very, very sad... such a waste :(

GStar said:
brooklandsblue said:
If only you could see me now, I am a handsome man. Thats not being big headed, it's simply stating fact.

200 posts in 8 days and you're a "Good looking man on a six figure salary working from home or Spa if needed".

Awww... if only you hadn't aimed so high perhaps more people would believe you, even if it was true, thats still very, very sad... such a waste :(

More like working in a Spar

I think I am misunderstood. Some people have lept to conclusions based on a few posts, you don't know the true brooklands blue, when you do I'm sure you'll all see I am quite a likeable sort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.