Brown envelope "Arry"

SouthStand211 said:
samharris said:
All credit to him being on the telly last night (Chelsea Scum game) especially after the twatting the previous night but had to laugh when he was talking about Lennon and twitter..He said " I dont twitter"..
No harry you just twitch.. :)

4hluqm

Fookin Quality, put it on the Spurs site.

Brown envelope "Arry"

blueinsa said:
THFC6061 said:
This now makes six Spurs-related threads on the first page alone.

Is this a record for Blue Moon?

From a man that comes on a City forum and starts a fucking Spurs matchday thread that's hilarious!
If want a laugh,have a browse of some other teams forums to see how many Spuds v Real Madrid matchday threads this Cock has started.

As well as not being on Twitter he's "never heard of Betfair" either.

Despite being sponsored by them in a tipping competition and being a former columnist for The Racing Post (or whatever it is called)

Good to see him speak out against shrek for his "lack of morals".....

This from a man currently on bail for Cheating the Inland Revenue....

dennishasdoneit said:

What happened to the bedrock concept of the British justice system that a man is innocent until proven guilty?

THFC6061 said:
dennishasdoneit said:

What happened to the bedrock concept of the British justice system that a man is innocent until proven guilty?

i dont care if he's done it tbh, good old arry i say. salt of the earth and a good manager to boot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.