Bruges away anyone?

Weve just used Randox Health when we came back from Italy, thw wife sorted it, think about £48 to £43 after discount from Ryan Air code.

Whover you use for tests Blues go on Trustpilot first.

I used Atruchecks for Porto and have not had anything back yet!
Just found a £20 deal with Eurofins where you do a drive through test in Warrington. I used Eurofins last time for Porto and they were shit - took 6 days to get a result, but in reality the day 2 test is a nonsense anyway if you're double jabbed, and they're talking about getting rid of it at the end of October so I'll probably go for the £20 test and if it takes forever to get a result I won't lose any sleep about it. The main thing is getting a code to put on the PLF.

Just found a £20 deal with Eurofins where you do a drive through test in Warrington. I used Eurofins last time for Porto and they were shit - took 6 days to get a result, but in reality the day 2 test is a nonsense anyway if you're double jabbed, and they're talking about getting rid of it at the end of October so I'll probably go for the £20 test and if it takes forever to get a result I won't lose any sleep about it. The main thing is getting a code to put on the PLF.
Used the birchwood warrington one day after paris and result back same day. Just this minute booked at birchwood for next wednesday when I will be back from England v Andorra. 20 quid is brill, just need a car now !!

I’m guessing the seat counters will be very glad for a big turnout of Belgium Blues. Here’s to you Vincent Kompany.......
Hope so, as long as they're supporting City.

I remember a game at Mönchengladbach and I was stood next to a group of 10-15 Den Bosch fans (admittedly Dutch rather than Belgian) in the away end. All wearing Den Bosch colours and flags. Not all seemed to be supporting City to be honest.

Would rather an empty seat in that scenario.

Yep fully agree! Thanks for the heads up, just booked the same one.

I’m going Sunday - Wednesday solo haha. Two nights in Brussels then match day in Brugge. Has anyone booked a test for their arrival back in UK? Did anyone who went PSG not do one when they got back? How would the government even know. I did one after Porto seemed a right waste of time.

Few of us got tickets Monday and was planning to drive it as working in Bournemouth on the Monday before. If travelling through France would i need a PCR even though im not stopping there?

I’m going Sunday - Wednesday solo haha. Two nights in Brussels then match day in Brugge. Has anyone booked a test for their arrival back in UK? Did anyone who went PSG not do one when they got back? How would the government even know. I did one after Porto seemed a right waste of time.
Arnt you going to need a test before you go if your in Belgium for more than 48 hours ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.