Bruges away anyone?

Yeah I’ve booked the PCR beforehand, just wondering about the test back in the UK afterwards
You need a Day 2 test - this should have gone on 4th October but IT HASN'T YET! - order it now for delivery before you get back so you get a REFEENCE NUMBER you can use on your PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM going back into the UK

I’m going Sunday - Wednesday solo haha. Two nights in Brussels then match day in Brugge. Has anyone booked a test for their arrival back in UK? Did anyone who went PSG not do one when they got back? How would the government even know. I did one after Porto seemed a right waste of time.
Its linked to your passport, so when they scanned that it showed that you had booked the test. Having said that, I don't think there are any ramifications of not taking the test.

The £20 drive through PCR with Eurofins (who I used for Porto and were shit) is the cheapest option I've seen so far but the government MIGHT change the rules to a cheaper antigen test before we go so waiting as long as I can.

What's the rule on under 16's without the jab? Official trip states that everyone needs to be vaccinated. Making our own way there so not sure how its going to work out.

I’m going Sunday - Wednesday solo haha. Two nights in Brussels then match day in Brugge. Has anyone booked a test for their arrival back in UK? Did anyone who went PSG not do one when they got back? How would the government even know. I did one after Porto seemed a right waste of time.
I've used the reference code I got from the Day 2 test I bought for the Porto trip a further 4 times this summer. They never check it - all just a money making scheme.

Its linked to your passport, so when they scanned that it showed that you had booked the test. Having said that, I don't think there are any ramifications of not taking the test.

The £20 drive through PCR with Eurofins (who I used for Porto and were shit) is the cheapest option I've seen so far but the government MIGHT change the rules to a cheaper antigen test before we go so waiting as long as I can.
There isn't. I know quite a few people who never bothered doing the actual test so its just a case of booking the cheapest one to get your reference for the PLF

Used the birchwood warrington one day after paris and result back same day. Just this minute booked at birchwood for next wednesday when I will be back from England v Andorra. 20 quid is brill, just need a car now !!
Have just booked th £20 drive through at Warrington but carnt see how to book a time date or where to go for test ? Any ideas please ?

Have just booked th £20 drive through at Warrington but carnt see how to book a time date or where to go for test ? Any ideas please ?
Doesn't matter when you turn up as long as it is within the 2 day period. It's a drive through so very easy. It's 5 mins from M62 in the middle of Birchwood Technology Park, Risley. Warrington WA3 6BA. There will be a link to google maps on one of your email confirmations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.