BT broadband and Home Hub 4 - Quality!!!

mr t

Bye bye Sky Broadband. Hello BT Broadband and Home Hub 4.

Stayed on Sky for years cos it was cheap. Didn't realise how slow it was until now.

I got my MAC code to get BT Sports for free/HD free for 12 months. It was the best thing I ever did. On Sky I was losing my internet connection all the time and re-booting my laptop was the norm. Since I changed to BT I've never lost connection and everything is quicker. Plus I'm gonna get BT Sports 1 & 2 plus ESPN for free and free HD for 12 months - it's not even costing me that much more than I was paying Sky for a dog shit service and its free for 6 months cos I ordered it online from the BT website. Can't believe that Sky was so shit - just got used to it.

Not even got BT Superfast Infinity Broadband in my area yet but I'll be signing upto it when it's available - happy days!!!

mr t said:

Stayed on Sky for years cos it was cheap. Didn't realise how slow it was until now.

I got my MAC code to get BT Sports for free/HD free for 12 months. It was the best thing I ever did. On Sky I was losing my internet connection all the time and re-booting my laptop was the norm. Since I changed to BT I've never lost connection and everything is quicker. Plus I'm gonna get BT Sports 1 & 2 plus ESPN for free and free HD for 12 months - it's not even costing me that much more than I was paying Sky for a dog shit service and its free for 6 months cos I ordered it online from the BT website. Can't believe that Sky was so shit - just got used to it.

Not even got BT Superfast Infinity Broadband in my area yet but I'll be signing upto it when it's available - happy days!!!

Done the same thing, although I went from Sky to Virgin, almost a day or two later what happens? BT advertise their new service with BT Sports free with their b/band.

Straight away I have changed to them! For an extra £7 than Sky, I get the extra footy channels and 6 times faster b/band! Happy days.

Sounds good. Had Sky fibre for a year now and can't fault it really. Always full speed and no drop outs. Their standard internet was shite though. Tempted by BT but we get free international calling with sky which is good as the Mrs is american and talks to her parents for hours. Might look into it in the future as the home hub does look good though.

I've done the opposite! - I've moved from BT as it was expensive and kept having issues of it not connecting properly and it was slow - Moved to Sky and no connection drop outs, and a quicker upload and download too!

Had BT for years until they left me with no broadband for a month. Kept saying it was my fault, I must have messed something up, until they finally admitted it was their end. Offered me free broadband for a month, I told them to fuck off.

Never had an issue with SKY and it's nice to keep everything under one roof as it were.

mr t said:

I got a free upgrade to BT Infinity! the difference in clicking on the slidey bar on a video is staggering. It's instantaneous, whereas before yer'd be waiting for it to do all that bufferin' stuff! They're very nice the BT folk. Free hub, free installation and no change in the monthly. Until I got the bill! Spoke to some scouser on the phone, said he must be an Evertonian with that accent. No he says, Liverpool. Said he's a Dipper that likes City and he hates United. Even took 50p off the bill for me!! I think they want me to sub to BT Telly!

Right...I am at present with Sky for everything. I pay..

£7.50 per month for broadband
£12 per month line rental
£5 per month for Sky talk - Unlimited calls anytime
£50 odd sheets per month for Sky - Everything without movies.

Can someone just show me how dearer or cheaper it will be if I move to Bt broadband etc or Should I just bite the bullet and pay the £12 per month for a year for the bt sport channel in HD.
I hardly download anything.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Right...I am at present with Sky for everything. I pay..

£7.50 per month for broadband
£12 per month line rental
£5 per month for Sky talk - Unlimited calls anytime
£50 odd sheets per month for Sky - Everything without movies.

Can someone just show me how dearer or cheaper it will be if I move to Bt broadband etc or Should I just bite the bullet and pay the £12 per month for a year for the bt sport channel in HD.
I hardly download anything.

I'm paying £2.50 a month line rental for 6 months-ring sky up and tell them you are thinking of going to BT,they will try the usual shit of trying to get you to upgrade for a half price period-i just told them i want to pay less for what i already have because the same package from BT is cheaper.

They shit blue lights when you threaten them you are leaving-i also 6 months ago got a free HD box and fitting out of them for threatening similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.