Bt cancellation fee

It doesn't matter when the installation date was.

BT usually do 12 or 24 month contracts so if they want £190 from you you must have signed a new contract with them recently.

If you rang them for a cheaper deal you would have entered a new contract.

It's shit but tough titties.

I cancelled an insurance policy because i got one much cheaper. When I cancelled my current one the guy couldn't convince me to stay and then said there was a £50 cancellation fee. I just said "fine" and thought i'd just take the hit even though I didn't want to and I thought they were taking liberties.

They never charged me it so my guess was that it was just a cunts trick to make me stay. Maybe these twats working in the retention departments get a commission for keeping clients onboard and will say anything, thats my guess.

Taught me a lot that experience.

If your ok getting a defaulters on your credit rating Tell them to do one, your moving out, whoevers moving in will have to pay bt to release the line

Check to see if your bill has gone up at all since you taking out the contract. My broadband went up by 7% 3 months into contract start date, rang up and was told I would have to pay cancellation, read back the new OFCOM rules about tariff increases and cancelled with no penalty.

They tried the same with me. I confirmed I was at the end of my contract a few weeks ago then rang up to cancel and they tried telling me that i would have to pay a £150 cancellation fee because i had fucked off their BT TV package because it never worked and move the BT Sport to Sky. In doing this i had apparently agreed to a new 18-month contract. Told them where to stick it and eventually found out that if you tell them you are cancelling because of the £1 a month price rise there's no cancellation fee. Needless to say I'm now happily BT free.

Talk talk are cunts.............that's' my input. They do not give a shit.

Most telecoms providers are conning us all nowadays

Talk talk are cunts.............that's' my input. They do not give a shit.

Talk Talk make it very difficult to talk talk about any problems. But the CEO, Cameron's mate Dido Harding will get things moving if you email her.

BT's CEO is a real wally who cannot even spell when he replies to his emails. Not the brightest tool in the BT box but a tool nevertheless.

Talk Talk ceo office now ignore e mails......Even Dido Harding.

They have a ridiculous Calcutta based DEDICATED complaints team. A JOKE.

Talk Talk ceo office now ignore e mails......Even Dido Harding.

They have a ridiculous Calcutta based DEDICATED complaints team. A JOKE.

I got a reply from her about 9 o'clock one night when I expected her staff to do it the next morning. I had complained that the Indian staff were next to useless to communicate with and so she got a member of the inner office complaints team to sort me out. He was a Glaswegian but sorted it out to my satisfaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.